My Awful Experience In Toronto

bed bug bites

Bed bugs control toronto

Due to my personal awful experience about bed bug bites, I decide to launch this website “Bed bugs control toronto” to provide more detailed info to those who may suffer from  bed bug bites in the coming future.I have been bothered by bed bug bites this past summer. It was one of the biggest nightmare ever. I didn’t know what was going on for 4 weeks and every day I woke up, I had new bed bug bites all over my body. Those bed bug bites are tough to watch and since I couldn’t describe how I got those bites precisely, my family doctor can’t do anything about it.I thought it was poison ivy so I stopped going to my backyard. I also thought it could be some kind of  mildew so I quit watching TV in my basement. I tried to stay only in my room and my living room. Still, I still got new bites everyday I woke up and they are very itchy.
Well, let’s see what I have been through. At that time, I didn’t know they were bed bug bites.
I chose “Caladryl cream”  at a CVS store when I saw those bites on my skin in the beginning. Then my friend insisted on bringing me to CVS again for (1% Cortisone cream + Benadryl tablets).They worked great and my skin was normal then. Unfortunately, the next day I found poison ivy with bilsters on my right arm then I used Calamine. In the meantime, my left leg showed some insect bites then I went to see the primary doctor and she gave me Dipropionate.
I feel all of the medicine I have used work great(slowly but surely) and I don’t feel Dipropionate is better than the others but if I don’t use what she suggests, I am afraid that she can’t refer me to the skin doctor if the situation gets worse. Good thing that it’s under control temporarily.
Those medicines really help to relieve the itchness but when the bites are developing terribly, nothing can stop them immediately. It looks like I have to go through a cycle of redness,swelling, and itchness at least two days no matter which one I use.
When I was desparate and didn’t know what to do, I listened to the radio while I was driving and it said the bed beg issues are widely spreading through Toronto Ontario GTA. I begun to wonder what bed bug bites look like and where can I find the bed bugs to kill them all if those bites are from the bed bugs.
After I Google “My Bed Bug Bites” for more information, things are very clear. I rushed to my mattress and found a huge bed bug which stayed on the side of my mattress and I killed it in no time.
It has been a couple of months since I kill the single bed bug which I brought home from a gospel camp. I was lucky that it was only one bed bug which cause the bed bug bites and fortunately, it didn’t lay any eggs yet. Even though, it has been one of the biggest nightmare in my life.